Keep up to date with the latest show news and important developments within the industry by joining the Heli UK Newsletter.
Heli UK Expo welcomes HQ Aviation
May 23, 2014
If you are a Robinson enthusiast, student, pilot or owner, then maybe these are the people you should meet at this years event at Sywell Aerodrome, 3 – 4 June.
HQ Aviation are THE Robinson Helicopter Specialists with a top of the range Flight Training School, EASA Part-145 Aircraft & Component Maintenance Facility & a Robinson approved Overhaul Centre!
Make sure to visit HQ Aviation Ltd at this year’s Heli Expo UK Event! Rumor has it they will be bringing at least 10 of their beautiful Robinson Helicopters from the fleet as so you’ll be able to find out in full what HQ Aviation can offer you.
- An ideal training location, with a variety of open countryside and busy airspace to hone your skills
- Relaxed club atmosphere encouraging social learning.
- Flexibility to suit your needs
- A huge fleet of over 15 Robinson Helicopters
- Highly experienced flight instructors, aircraft engineers & expedition pilots
- Top of the range parts dealer – private & trade
- User friendly aircraft sales
- And FUN!
Find out more about HQ Aviation here at: www.hqaviationltd.com