We have put together some of the most common questions asked about the event.
– Is there a cash point at the show? No, unfortunately there will not be a cash point at the show. There will be facilities to pay via card for tickets and at some stands (this is the up to the exhibitor).
– Can I bring my dog to the show? Yes, well behaved dogs are allowed as long as they are kept on a lead at all times. Remember aircraft’s and helicopters are loud and may distress any animal.
Please also note security patrol the car parks and will take action if any animals have been left in a car.
– Can you re-enter the event? Yes, you can come and go as you wish as long as you still have your wristband on.
– What shall I wear to the show? Please ensure you check the weather forecast before arriving at the show so you can dress accordingly. In case of inclement weather, be aware the car park is in a grass area, so wellies or sturdy shoes are advisable. In the event of a hot day, please make sure you use sun cream and stay hydrated.
– Are there baby changing facilities/ disabled toilets at the event? There will be baby changing facilities and disabled toilets inside the event, this will be clearly marked on the show plan.
– Is there a cloakroom? There will be a cloakroom based at the information point, near the entrance, for a small fee. We will not accept any electrical items. Please note all items are left at owner’s risk, we do not take any responsibility.
– Is there a charge for the car park? The car park is free with a valid show entry ticket.
– Can I come early to the event? The car park will be open from 8am every day, however, there will be no early access to the event site. If you are driving in, we are unable to provide anywhere for food or drink before 9am.
For people flying in, slots are open from 8am and there will be a cafe available for your use before the show opens.
– Is there disabled parking at the show? There is a disabled car park available on a first come first served basis. Blue badges must be displayed and clearly visible so the traffic marshall’s can direct you with ease. In the event that this car park reaches full capacity, cars will be directed to the general car parking area.
If you have a temporary disability (no blue badge) and need closer access to the event entrance, please get in contact with a member of the organisation team to request this.
– Do I get a discount for group bookings? Unfortunately, we do not do discounts for group bookings.
– What security measures are in place at the show? We will have a professional security team on site at all times. As we take the safety and security of our visitors very seriously random bag searches will be conducted at the pedestrian gate entrance. Everyone’s cooperation with this will be greatly appreciated.
– Can I take pictures or film? Yes, you are able to take pictures or videos throughout the day.
– Can I get something to eat and drink? There is a selection of different stalls for something to grab or in the hospitality tent they will be serving a sit-down meal, there will also be a bar on site.
– What time is the Air show? The Air show will be on Saturday 16th at 14.30.
– Do you allow smoking at the show? Smoking is allowed in the designated smoking area (see show map on arrival). We ask all visitors to keep smoking confined to this area for health and safety reasons, as there are flammable substances on the apron area.
– What facilities are available for camping? There will be showers and toilets available for camping. We are also offering breakfast in the pilots café.
– Who can camp? Camping under wing is our most popular way of camping. This year we are inviting normal campers and camper vans to come and stay. Due to the event being on an Air Park you may have to travel for shower facilities as water supply is limited.